TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Scotmid Group has taken the greatest of care to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this website, but cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions, or errors whether in respect of the information provided on our website or any to which the groups website may be linked.
Permission must be obtained from the Scotmid Group to use any information and images available on this website.
All content on this site is © 2023 Scottish Midland Co-operative Society Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Our policy is that only identical products will be compared in relation to price. We seek to display in store:
- Product Details and Pricing
- Competitor Details and Pricing
- The date the comparison was made
All comparisons are based on single unit purchases; other retailers may offer alternative promotions on multi – unit purchases. This is excluded from the comparison. If the comparison becomes inaccurate after it is quoted we will remove all POS as soon as reasonably practical. If there are any aspects you believe to be breached please refer to Customerservices@scotmid.co.uk
Goods returned with a valid receipt within 28 days of purchase will be exchanged or refunded. Fragrance will only be accepted If unopened with product seal intact. Cosmetic earrings and underwear garments are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. All other goods returned within 28days without a valid receipt can be exchanged or gift voucher can be requested. Boxed items must be returned as sold.
This is in addition to your statutory rights in relation to goods that are not of satisfactory quality or fit for particular purpose specified. In these cases refunds repairs or replacements will be given where the items are returned with proof of purchase within a reasonable time.
No refunds or exchanges are possible with regard to purchases of Tobacco Products.
Social Media Competitions Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Scottish Midland Co-operative Society Limited. Hillwood House,2 Harvest Drive, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8QJ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Scotmid Co-operative and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Details for the competition and details of how to enter are on the competition post.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is specified on the competition post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents, unless otherwise stated on the competition post.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Winner will be contacted by social media /email/ phone call.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been sent out.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Scotmid Co-operative and not to any other party.